Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em ... Soap & Glory Body Buff *Review*

Tuesday 28 June 2011

I've made no secret of my love for Soap & Glory, especially all items fragranced with the Mist You Madly scent so it comes with no surprise that i absolutely adore their Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff.



It's boasts the classic pink, retro style packaging that all Soap & Glory products are adorn with and comes in a huge 300ml tub.



The scrub is a gorgeous pale pink colour with darker pink buffing beads and is crammed with Babassu Oil (never heard of this before *dunce*), sea salt and 'moisturising jojoba and mandarin oils'. As mentioned above the Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff is scented with Mist You Madly's 'beautiful notes of Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Magnolia, Freesia, Vanilla and Musk.'



I'm sure you've all used body scrubs before so don't need me to tell you that you simply scoop out a handful of product and rub it all over your skin ;) This Body Buff is an extremely good exfoliator that i reach for a couple of times a week and keeps my skin super smooth and radiant looking.


I've had this scrub since Christmas and have used it regularly and I'm only about half way through the giant pot :) it will last you forever and with an RRP of £7.40 it's well worth the money. Don't miss out on the frequent offers in Boots where they do 3 for 2 or 30% off!


I'm currently lusting after Soap & Glory's Sit Tight firming lotion and the Solar Powder bronzer/highlighter; has anyone tried these?

What are your Soap & Glory loves and hates?

xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. I'm obsessed with s&g, u should check out my collection post on my blog! I'm also running a soap and glory giveaway if ur interested :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsti,
    Love it! I probably say this about all the S&G products I'm currently using (on rotation of course) but this has to be one of my fave body buffs because of the smell and how it leaves my skin!
    Mmm, I think I might have to switch back to Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em from The Breakfast Scrub tonight!

    x Kendall - S&G HQ, London

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this brand, but I've always wanted to! I've been after a good body scrub for a while, and after reading your review I think I might try it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs