Eat Clean 2016! #3

Sunday 24 January 2016

Here's the 3rd installment of my Eat Clean 2016! journey and I am in full swing and starting to notice the changes :)

Below are a few of my meals from January. I have learnt over the past couple of weeks that seasoning is the key to a tasty meal and I usually add more than required which I think is absolutely making these dishes! Before I tended to air on the side of caution but I am becoming brave in my cooking and it's paying off.

 . Healthy fry up - scrambled egg, mushrooms, bacon, tomatoes . Roasted veggie & feta bake with salmon and lemon, bacon, mushroom sitr-fry . Chicken tikka salad . Tuna & Avocado salad .
. Broccoli and Stilton soup . Sausages & veggies in a tomato sauce . Homemade bunless burgers with brown rice & veggie stir-fry . Salted caramel granola .

Delicious!! 

More recipes coming soon - don't forget to follow me on Instagram :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs