OOTD - These boots were made for walking ...

Wednesday 11 January 2012





Quick and simple outfit here that i threw together the other night before going out for a meal ... i then brushed my teeth, spilt toothpaste on the top and had to change. Does this happen to anyone else or just me?! It seems to happen at least once a week - will i ever learn!?

Oversized tshirt from H&M, massive snuggly cardigan and leggings. I also teamed this outfit with some boots I've had for about 8 months or so but worn once, sucha crime! I'm loving them and have worn them nearly everyday this week - i think my ongoing resolution of trying to wear heels may succeed with these baby's!

xoxo

Photobucket

12 comments :

  1. Love it! I spill toothpaste down my outfit nearly every day lol, I should really just brush my teeth before getting dressed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happens to me alllll the time, I've always got toothpaste stains on me, or milk stains, or some other stain! Love the necklace, where's it from?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens to me all that time!!! Super pretty necklace :) love this outfit :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! Love the boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots! I've got some very similar ones but they're uber high with a thin heel so not very day-friendly :( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whole outfit, such a beautiful combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous boots! Where are they from? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually love everything about this outfit, I want it all!
    Shame about ruining it with toothpaste though ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girls :)

    Boots are from eBay!

    Necklace from Wired Jewellery - http://www.wiredjewellery.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the booties, they're super gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These boots are a.amazing! I love them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs