Lee Stafford - ArganOil Deep Nourishing Treatment

Tuesday 4 December 2012





Quick review today of Lee Stafford's ArganOil Deep Nourishing Treatment. Recently my hair has turned extremely dry and frizzy in places so in a mad panic on night i splurged on the Boots website and treated myself to a whole bunch of treatments and conditioners to try and bring it back to life.

One of these products was Lee Stafford's ArganOil Deep Nourishing Treatment - a little expensive at £14.99 for a 200ml pot but luxurious and nourishing none-the-less.

This treatment was a thick white conditioner, you needed to use an 'egg sized' scoop and massage through from roots to ends. I found i only got 5 uses out of a 200ml pot which works out at an equivalent to £3 a use!

ArganOil Deep Nourishing Treatment is non-greasy and leaves your hair feeling soft and moisturised. I must admit that i didn't really notice that this product did anything special to my hair until the last use when i used about a dollop and a half to use up the pot - after i had dried and styled my hair it felt extremely soft and silky. Up until this point i hadn't been overly thrilled and i don't think i will be repurchasing. I cant really justify £15 on a conditioner that isn't a wonder product and that i only get 4-5 uses out of a tub.

I do love Lee Stafford's product (the Hair Growth products are fab!) but on this occasion they haven't worked for me.

Have you tried this product? What are your wonder products for dry hair?

xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Complete beauty advice, product reviews, beauty tips, makeup samples, cosmetics and much more on beauty tips

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs