All I Want For Christmas ... a xmas wishlist

Sunday 2 December 2012


 
On the first day of Christmas .... Tra la la la la, la la la laaaaaaaaa ...
 
I'm well and truly embracing Christmas this year! Yesterday i spent the day doing Christmas crafts and putting up a little pink tree with the boyfriend's little girl. We made angels and Santa's out of toilet roll tubes!
 
I put together a little Christmas Wishlist ... i don't for one second think I'll ever get a Chanel bag but hey, aim high ;)
 
Up until yesterday i didn't think there was anything i wanted for Christmas except maybe an iPad but a quick late night online window shop proved very fruitful and i found some little gems that I'd like to see in my stocking!
 
Anything Santa doesn't bring I'll add to my birthday list which is only 2 months away now, ha.
 
Also, i just need to add this was my first attempt at a product collage and I'm quite impressed. Teaching myself basic Photoshop skillz at half 7 on a Sunday morning is not what i envisioned but at least i achieved something this weekend :p
 
xoxo
 
 
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs