Eat Clean 2016!

Saturday 2 January 2016

After a brief Christmas break I am back with an overview of my 2016 meals so far (yes it has only been 2 days!) 

. Welcome 2016 .  Sale buys - Jamie Oliver Mortar & Pestle, Breville Blend Active . Poached eggs for the 1st time . Cheesy cauliflower bites with jalapeno and bacon .

Me and my husband are making a conscious effort to eat "clean" this year and I have spent the 2-week break over the festive season reading some awesome cookbooks and getting some yummy recipes together ready to try in the New Year.

. Homemade tortilla chips . Fresh prawn salad with a curried yogurt dressing . Snack-time! Apple, banana and Whole Earth peanut butter. Eat Clean .

I read the Deliciously Ella book cover to cover in one day! It was so good and a really interesting read. It opened my eyes to a plant-based diet and although it wont work for me and my household personally it has motivated me to incorporate more meat-free meals into my week, so much so I have proposed #meatlessmonday

Stay tuned for some awesome recipes coming soon and don't forget to follow me on Instagram to see my day-to-day meals and snacks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs