The world always looks brighter from behind a smile ...

Wednesday 7 September 2011

After a really rubbish day at work i plodded home with the highlight of my eve being my PJ's, slanket and big, squishy bed awaiting me at home. As i closed the door behind me i heard a little thump, the familiar sound of letters hitting the doormat ... and there hidden amongst the bills and pizza menus was a small brown jiffy bag with my name on it ...

I was actually waiting for some nails wheels to arrive so presumed it was them (well, i did order them a month ago!) But to my utter surprise it was my prize from Lisa's giveaway :) :)

I was lucky enough to pick two items from Lisa's shop and i chose the Skull Heart Earrings and the Gorgeous Crown Necklace. Lisa very kindly added a Skull Heart Hair Slide and Blue Flower Stud Earrings too, spoilt much?! :)




 
They came beautifully packaged in a lilac organza bag with gold butterflies prancing and dancing around all over it.


 
I love love love my new jewels and cant wait to wear them tomorrow - totally brightened my day! Thank you so much Lisa :) xx

You can check out Lisa's gorgeous designs here: http://www.folksy.com/shops/lmdesigns.

xoxo

Photobucket

6 comments :

  1. super cute little entry :)
    you won some lovely stuff!

    http//:www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you won some lovely goodies. The crown necklace is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I'm so glad you liked them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I love the skull earings, so emo-ish with a cute twist, LOVE! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely prizes!

    Those skull earrings are just too cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs