Scarlett Fashion - Sugarhill Sorbet Sweater

Tuesday 19 March 2013

I love spring! It’s my most favourite season. I love the colours – lemon, mint green, whites! I like that it’s just warm enough to go out without a coat! I love lambing weekend and seeing baby chicks! And Easter Eggs!
And I absolutely adore this jumper from Scarlett Fashion! It's by Sugarhill and it’s the perfect transitional piece to go from these chilly winter days that are lingering to sunny spring ones!
 
I was very lucky enough to receive this jumper from Karen at Scarlett Fashion. A little boutique based in Preston with a extensive website featuring fabulous clothing and accessories from a range of brands including Sugarhill, Yumi and b.young. There's also beautiful Jewellery By Scarlett.
A massive plus for me is that Scarlett Fashion accepts PayPal payments! I do love shopping with my eBay monies!
Lets get back to the jumper! ...
The jumper itself is a lovely soft, fine knit and has beautiful flecks of colour throughout the pinky peach and baby blue yarn. I love the cute cream heart on the front too!
I ordered a Medium which I would say is roughly a size 8-10. This is the ideal length to wear with leggings or jeans and I’m so looking forward to wearing this when the weather warms up with coloured skinnies!
I live and die in jumpers and leggings at the moment and this has really brightened up my wardrobe from the usual blacks and greys I tend to turn to! I can see this lasting me throughout Spring/Summer as a go to item when I want to lounge around or throw something over a vest or tee when there's a chill in the air.
You can check out the full range of brands, clothing and accessories at Scarlett Fashion.
What items are you wearing as transitional pieces for Spring?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs