To line or not to line ...

Saturday 26 March 2011

Hey girls!

Firstly i'd like to apologise for my lack of interesting posts this week - i was unwell on Monday and consequently feeling rather drained for the remainder. I have lots of ideas for posts (lots to review as well!) but i'd like to kick-start my comeback with my recent wonderings.....

I have just started getting in to lipsticks (very late i know!!) In the past i've usually gone for lipglosses as they are easy to wear and dont need much effort but since the release of Mac's Viva Glam Gaga i have gone lipstick crazy and bought around 5 more!


So now i'd like to hear your views - to line or not to line?

Lip-liner.


Who uses it? What are the pro's/cons? Which are the best ones?

Should you use them with every type of lipstick or just with darker colours? Hmmm.


Let me know dolls - i'm super intrigued and need your knowledge!

Thanksssss :)

xoxo 

2 comments :

  1. I've never been a fan of eyeliner, seeing it on some people puts me off - ie jackie maqueen lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog you have!
    I hope you will take a look on mine:
    http://zitha-getusedtoit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs