I want your leather studded kiss in the sand ...

Monday 14 March 2011

My name's Kirsti and i'm addicted to studs!

I currently obsessed with studded items - i'm instantly drawn to them like a magpie! In my closet you'll find belts, wristbands, watches, bags, jeans, shorts, dresses .... i could go on :)

I find it really difficult to find nice heels for nights out (mainly because i look like Bambi when i attempt to wear them!) and to find a gorgeous studded 'rock chick' pair was becoming like Mission Impossible. Then one afternoon at work my friend showed me her lunchtime haul from Asda and had the cutest pair of little suede boots in her shopping bag and then it hit me! I could totally get a plain pair of boots and stud them up myself :)

So off i trotted to Asda the next day and managed to pick up a pair of these in the sale for just £6!!

I then ordered myself some black studs on ebay and waited impatiently for them to arrive.......... after a week they arrived and i got straight to work and here are the results........



So these little beauts cost me just £8! Bargain or what!?

xoxo


8 comments :

  1. wow great job, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! love the booties, awesome job they look amazing! I have an obsession with studs right now too, i just may have to start some diy projects myself :) I'm fairly new to blogging, but check out mine if you would like! i'll follow you
    xoxo,
    Rachael

    http://piecessofthisaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius! Totally perfect. xx Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a great bargain.It's lovely how creative you were :)I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know.
    xo
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this grey boots :)
    I just found your blog and I like it.
    What do you say about following each other?
    This is me
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    Tereza :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments :)

    I keep looking around my room to see what i could attack with the studs next!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow faab idea, think I'll do this to mine :)P

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs