From Yesterday, Its Coming ...

Sunday 10 April 2011

Just a quick OOTD from yesterday ...

We spent the afternoon sitting in the park with some games and a picnic where i was originally wearing a pale pink baggy vest and beige shorts but the wind was sooo cold that i had to change before we went for a BBQ :(

I threw on this baggy biscuit coloured jumper that i picked up in the sale @ Primark - Oxford St last week for a fiver ... bargain!! I love it, so easy to wear. I teamed it with leggings and a pair of trainers for a casual look.


Accessories-wise i wore my most favourite items at the moment!! A black dreamcatcher/feather necklace, a feather and charm necklace and two chunky bangles; one, wooden and studded and the other, brown and ivory.


I also decided to wear this trilby/shooting hat that i snapped up on eBay for a couple of pounds - i love it (despite it being a wee bit big for my tiny child-size head). What do you guys think of the hat? The bf and his mates laughed at me and thought i was an old-skool American detective :( ha.

excuse the goofy looking smiles - i had an audience and they were trying to make me laugh!

Here's a few pics of the bonfire we made:




Have y'all enjoyed the sun? What did you get upto?

xoxo

6 comments :

  1. I love that hat, it looks fab. Cute outfit.

    We also had a BBQ yesterday, got to make the most of this weather! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a really good time. Your outfit looks amazing, really comfy, but stylish. I'm actually quite jealous of your jumper.
    I also think the hat looks great. Loving your style.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if that jumper was only a fiver

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know @Eloise, what an absolute steal!

    Thanks for all your comments dolls :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely!

    Come and enter my 100 followers Lush/Sleek giveaway:
    http://fortheloveofallthingsgirly.blogspot.com/2011/04/100-followers-giveaway-open.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs