Day 3 - 30 Day Challenge - A photograph of your mobile phone ...

Saturday 30 April 2011

Evening all, hope you're enjoying the weekend so far :) It feels like it should be back to work tomorrow for some reason but we/I still have 2 more days :) :) wahey!

Day 3 of my 30 Day Challenge - A photograph of your mobile phone:

front & back view (couldnt resist showing you my cute case!)

So this is my phone. A Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini - yep it is really a phone and yep it really is tiny :)

I loved my phone when i first got it, but the novelty has sort of worn off now, boo. I'm a textaholic and as this phone is touchscreen i find it difficult to txt at the speed i'm used to, saying that i hate txting on Blackberry's so when it comes to my upgrade in October i think i'm going to be a bit screwed with the options i'll have :/


Anyways, take care for now

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs