Wishlist for May ...

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Hiya ladies :)

I've decided to a 'Wishlist for May' post about all the things i'm currently wanting/needing/looking for. As you'll see below so are a little far-fetched *hello, Alexander McQueen clutch* but most are affordable.

I'm trying to be good and not spend much monies as i have a very packed summer coming up so we'll see at the end of the month how good i've really been by whats still left in my Wishlist shopping basket!

Lets begin...

If you've read my other posts you'll know that i am currently obsessing over the boho look and the free-spirited style of Nicole Richie. I long for beachy, messy waves and i'm hoping this Babyliss Waving Wand will be my saviour!

Coral jeans. I first saw the most divine pair ever in H&M about 2 months ago but they only had larger sizes left. I checked everywhere for them - online, in Oxford Street, eBay but still havent found a pair :(

We're going to Download festival in June and i'm obsessed with the idea of having a teepee tent. The bf will not budge and has said no :( If i happen to come across a real bargain i will indulge and get one otherwise this will be staying in my wishlist until next festival season.

 I ADORE this Alexander McQueen clutch. I want NEED this in my life!!!

How cute is this!? Totally reminds me of something Katy Perry would wear. I think this will be hopping into my basket pretty soon ;)
I love this bikini but for £60 i dont think it will be mine (unless all my eBay listings do really well and i have some extra spends left over!)

So thats May's wishlist. What do you girlies think? Whats on your wish list?

xoxo


Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Argh! Why would you make me fall in love with such an amazing clutch!!! Seriously though, I am loving those coral jeans.
    Hmm, I don't have a wishlist but if I did you could bet your life that Barry M's new Peach Melba nail varnish would be on it. In fact, I'd love a peach melba too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist! I read a review about that curling wand yesterday, it looks really good. My hair does not like being curled, so I really want to try it out and see if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waving wand?? wow i have never seen this before! thanks for sharing :o) x

    http://mystyledefine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been searching EVERYWHERE for those jeans too!! I wish I just bought them when I had the chance dammit! xx

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs