Day 28 - 30 Day Challenge - A cartoon character that you’d love to meet in real life ...

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 28 of my 30 Day Challenge - A cartoon character that you’d love to meet in real life:

Ariel - The Little Mermaid



I bet this one has been chosen so many times! But i couldn't think of anyone I'd like to meet more (or be!) than The Little Mermaid. I mean c'mon, she's so thrifty what with combing her hair with a fork n all (that's totally going to be me at Download Festival in a couple of weeks, brushing my hair with a twig or sumin as i never ever remember a hairbrush! ha).



Ariel also rocks the red hair which is bang on trend (I'd absolutely love to try ginger hair but would get bored to quickly) and has the most amazing trinket closet ever!!



xoxo


Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Haha cute.

    I would totally choose Simba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ariel :) That was one of my favourite films when I was younger x

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs