The alphabet runs right from A-Z ...

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Hi ladies, how are we all? I'm having a busy week so far and don't see it quietening down any time soon, siiiigh!

I've seen a lot of A-Z posts floating around and seeing as I'm in the middle of my 30 Day Challenge and aiming for you guys to get to know me a little better i thought I'd stick mine out there to complete the process :)

So let's get going ...

Age:  25 Bed Size: Double
Chore you Hate: Washing up - I'm a germ-aphobe so hate the dirty food remnants, bleugh!
Dogs: No thanks
Essential start of your day: Music!
Favourite Colour: Purple, black, grey
Gold or Silver: Gold for costume, silver for sentimental pieces
Height: 5'4
Instruments I play: I can play anything and everything ... badly! haha ;)
Job Title: Facilities Operations Officer
Kids: Hmmm ... Live: Kent/London borders
Mum's name: Mum, duh! lol :p
Nickname: Snorlax
Pet Peeve: People who eat loudly
Quote from a movie: "Where are his glasses? He can't see without his glasses!" - My Girl
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 sister
Time you wake up: 6:30am for work, whenever i wake for days off (normally around 9:30am)

Underwear: Black, always!
Vegetables you dislike: I love vegetables. Do potatoes count as a veggie? If so, i choose them!
What makes you run late: Trying to curl my hair or the bf - he never ever leaves on time!
X-rays you've had done: Teeth
Yummy food you make: Pasta or Mexican
Zoo animal: Giraffe


Thought I'd include a picture of moi from the weekend - this is proof i cooked my first ever bbq!

Dunno where O went :/ hmmm. Anyways that's the A-Z about moi. I tag everyone of my followers so i can get to know you a bit better :) Also hello to all the newbies I've had come across my blog recently, i do hope you stay around and enjoy the ride ;)

Take care and speak soon

xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. "Mum's name: Mum, duh! lol :p" - this made me LOL!

    Can't believe this is your first time BBQ cooking! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i've always stayed back at bbqs and let the men cook but i was put in charge at the party - had to cook for 16 people! Talk about being thrown in at the deep end!?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Girl is my alltime fave film - you've made me want to watch it... ahhh poor little Thomas :(

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs