Day 20 - 30 Day Challenge - A band/artist not many people know of, but you think should ...

Tuesday 17 May 2011

So today I'm introducing you to a band/artist not many know of but i think should. I could be totally predictable and mention a couple of bands and artists already floating around the pages of my blog (Frank Turner, Gallows, etc) but I've decided to spread the love and mention someone new ...

Day 20 of my 30 Day Challenge - A band/artist not many people know of, but you think should:



Kate Voegele

I was first introduced to Kate Voegele while watching One Tree Hill - not only does she play a uber-cool rock chick, Mia Catalano, but she provides a lot of the soundtrack to OTH. I've picked up two of her albums and absolutely adore them! (You can find them pretty cheap on Play.com and i would highly recommend giving them a whirl).

I've also added a pretty cool song by Kate for you to have a listen to :)


xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Ooooh I love her. I first found her from her version of 'hallelujah' and found her voice mesmerising. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ou thanks for the music tip! I always love finding new artists :)

    p.s. beautiful quote :)

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs