Day 27 - 30 Day Challenge - A photo of your favourite item of clothing ...

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Hiyaaa, how's everyone doing? I'm totally feeling happy happy as today is my 'Thursday' - only tomorrow at work and then 5 days off :D

Day 27 of my 30 Day Challenge - A photo of your favourite item of clothing:




Grey distressed denim hotpants

I absolutely adore these!! I bought them in January in prep for the summer but have worn them at least once a week since then with tights or leggings. (Sorry for the extreme close-up pics, excuse the derriere, haha)

Cant believe I'm near the end of my 30 Day Challenge - gone soo quick! Have you guys been enjoying it?

xoxo


Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. I've been enjoying it, its a great insight to the person behind the blog.
    Those shorts are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs